- Event Content
- An introduction to website conversion analysis
- Building Brand Loyalty in a digital age
- Customer Journey Mapping presentation
- Groupon: The rise & rise of group purchasing sites
- How Social media helped the Conservatives (just) win the election
- Nurturing ideas and talent
- Successful B2B lead generation presentation
- The Ancient Art of Selling
David Wilson, Marketing Director Danone, Thursday 28th April 2011
David Wilson is responsible for the Cow & Gate and Aptamil baby brands with a turnover of some £250 million and a marketing spend of over £30 million. The company’s marketing activity includes an annual investment of many millions on their CRM programs that build relationships with mums from pregnancy through to toddlerhood.
In his engaging talk David spoke about how Danone builds brand loyalty among young families with particular reference to their online activity.
The event was very well attended with some 50 people attending and raising a toast to the imminent royal wedding. The venue was sponsored by True Clarity, a leading Technical Web Agency. Please contact Andrew Davies for all your web technology needs at firstname.lastname@example.org.