- Event Content
- An introduction to website conversion analysis
- Building Brand Loyalty in a digital age
- Customer Journey Mapping presentation
- Groupon: The rise & rise of group purchasing sites
- How Social media helped the Conservatives (just) win the election
- Nurturing ideas and talent
- Successful B2B lead generation presentation
- The Ancient Art of Selling
On Thursday 31st March Fiona Shutter, founder of Groupon Bath, and John Drinkwater of JD Projects talked about how group purchasing sites are helping local businesses drive awareness, trial and longer term sales.
John shared a detailed case history of this Client’s experience of running a promotion with Groupon. How they strucured the promotion, how they generated immediate income from it and how they have been able to build new loyal clients through it.
His presentation, including response figures and his contact details is below.