- Event Content
- An introduction to website conversion analysis
- Building Brand Loyalty in a digital age
- Customer Journey Mapping presentation
- Groupon: The rise & rise of group purchasing sites
- How Social media helped the Conservatives (just) win the election
- Nurturing ideas and talent
- Successful B2B lead generation presentation
- The Ancient Art of Selling
On Tuesday 10th January, Mark Baptist, Director of Rock Pool Consulting presented a talk about how marketers can use proven behavioural techniques to nuture ideas and talent. These skills can equally be applied to facilitiating workshops, building better customer relationships or building and leading a management team. If you are interested in finding our more about this topic contact me to discuss further.
View his presentation here.